Digital Marketing Account Manager
To double our customer retention rate in 12 months (halving churn rate). Increase revenue by 20% in 18 months by helping secure new business opportunities from existing clients on other services by maintaining and building client relationships and through cross-selling and upselling techniques. To be the main point of contact and centralise the SEO, CRO, PPC, DEV and SM departments in the company.
- Increase our client retention rate across the departments from 7 months (group average) to consistent 12 month contractual agreements as standard.
- Increase company revenue by 20% company wide in 18 months.
- Increase cross departmental revenue by 100% in 18 months.
- Gain 20 new client testimonials for reference in our marketing collateral.
- Decrease lead to sale time on inbound leads by 60% through process efficiencies and automation from 51 days to 21 days.
This is a new, full-time, London-based position for a Digital Account Manager.
You must be passionate and have a creative mindset in order to manage our portfolio of clients, ensure the smooth-sailing of work between departments and the seamless delivery of work to the client.
As well as working with new and exciting clients, you will help to get new business and absolutely nail cross-selling and communication between departments. You will deal with resolving any high-level client issues and creating and completing strategies by making sure that all department heads are up-to-date with all projects. On top of this, you will have sole responsibility of communicating our excellent results through reporting.
We want someone who will be the face of our company to our clients, and can develop strong, long-standing relationships. If you are someone who can deliver results and exceed client expectations, then this job is for you.
- Ability to hire A Players. Sources, selects and sells A Players to join the company.
- Able to remain calm under pressure. Must be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope efficiently with complexity and change.
- Attention to detail. Does not let anything slip through the cracks.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative, in all modes of communication.
- Customer relationship skills. High level of relationship building. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
- Efficiency. Able to produce and deliver work with minimal wasted effort.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- General thirst for knowledge. Learns quickly and is able to understand and absorb new information.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly/ Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Organisation and planning skills. Plans and organises in an efficient manner and focuses on key priorities.
- Overall Passion for excellence. Exhibits passion for work, coaches staff to improve performance.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Positivity. Positive thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Team Player. Must strive when working both as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Fun. Most of all, must have a genuine sense of fun and enjoy life.
- Client facing account management (digital clients).
- SEO, CRO, PPC & SM practices (understanding). Specific experience or understanding of the practices and strategies of the relevant departments.
- Monthly client reporting.
- Project management (understanding). Previous management experience is prefered, but not essential.
What the job will entail:
- Closing new business from new and existing clients.
- Cross-selling services across departments to clients.
- Quoting clients for strategies built by department heads.
- Being the main point of contact for clients from all departments
- Learning, and having an understanding of all departments (SEO, CRO, PPC, Development and Social Media).
- Attending client meetings.
- Updating client strategies to reflect any necessary changes (budget, timeline and extra requirements) and communicating said changes.
- Understanding our clients’ business models in order to communicate with them effectively.
- Managing & filtering the CEO’s contact with clients
- Communicating feedback issues to the department heads and the CEO.
- Advising clients on their marketing strategies.
- Delivering results and our departmental reporting.
- “Wining and Dining” our clients to maintain strong relationships
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team.
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for excellence (not mediocrity)
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Choose Growth, Not Protection
- Empower and inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Stay lean, go fast and break things.
- Never stop learning, Be Curious and Adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing and sales knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or alcohol your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to Apply:
Send your CV with a tailored cover letter to email@example.com