Conversion Optimiser and A/B Testing Specialist
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our unique psychology-based Conversion Optimisation team in Covent Garden, London.
We are looking for a driven, detail-orientated, hungry individual to join our growing Conversion focussed team as a Conversion Optimiser and A/B Testing Specialist. The role will be responsible for driving research, developing test ideas, running tests and providing commercial actions for our clients.
We’re a fun, friendly and informal team and we specialise in ecommerce conversion rate optimisation, UX, user research and above all things, psychology. We apply our psychology knowledge – varying from behavioural economics to visual psychology to influence and persuasion – to every aspect of our work, company, culture and methodology. It is what makes us unique and completely awesome.
Our conversion team exists to ensure that our clients’ websites are optimised in every way possible so that they can to turn more visitors and traffic into paying customers. We use a whole array of tools, from survey responses to analytics data, user tests to heat mapping and we combine this with our extensive knowledge of psychology, which we constantly maintain and refine through reading and training. This is a varied role where you’ll be turning insights you uncover from user research into testable hypotheses and solutions to improve client conversion rates (and revenues). You will be split-testing, auditing, and strategising.
We will heavily invest in you, and as a result we’re looking for someone who wants to develop a career with us and in return, we offer great benefits, training and unique experience. So if you have a passion for psychology, design, UX, digital marketing, or even if you want to learn how to create and sustain money-making, value-packed websites that work, then this job is for you. We want someone who is hungry to learn and has a strong background and interest in digital marketing.
We offer great benefits as well as career progression. Some of these include private dental insurance, trips abroad, friday breakfasts, drinks and nights out, an excellent pension scheme, and a day off on your birthday.
What the Conversion Rate Optimiser job will entail
You will be working within our Conversion team to make sure our new and existing clients are constantly growing and making more money through their website. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Bringing A/B testing and CRO ideas to the team and converting them into tangible actions
- Setting up A/B and multivariate testing experiments to prove a hypothesis, and understanding KPIs and knowing when to call a test to a stop and present results
- Delving into data from a range of sources to draw insights into websites and their customers
- Suggesting and setting up user testing experiments
- Analysing data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Briefing the Conversion team on your findings and playing a part in the creation of challenger concepts for testing
- Communicating with developers and designers and briefing them on our ideas
- Writing client-facing reports that explain our methodology, and show why what we do can’t be beaten
- Reporting statistics and results to clients from our experiments
- Documenting what you learn and any new processes along the way
- Fact finding for the department
- Researching new tools, extensions, plug-ins and anything else that will make our work easier and more effective.
- Contributing to our blog, and helping us establish our thought leadership
What you need to be
We would like at least 2 years of experience in AB testing or CRO for this role. We need to see that you are detailed, very driven, creative and have a growth mindset. We are a problem-solving agency, so we need people that think on their feet and trust their gut feeling.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that:
- Have experience with A/B testing or similar experiments
- Have previous management of CRO programmes
- Have an interest in psychology, marketing, copywriting, UX, design or behavioural economics
- Experience with data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics and can plan actions using said data.
- Have strong experience with Excel
- Are able to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Are a stickler for detail
- Are capable of producing documents which are well written and pleasing to the eye
- Have a love of books, reading and learning
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken) and have awesome writing skills
- Have clear life goals and an idea of where they want to be in the future
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work this candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
1. Strive for excellence in everything that you do.
2. Every problem has a solution.
3. Stay lean, go fast and break things.
4. Learn and adapt to win.
5. Make every single second count.
6. Empower and inspire each other.
7. Contribute your ideas and don’t simply take orders.
What you’ll get
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- Lots of benefits (private Bupa dental, a yearly Christmas trip away, team lunches, Friday breakfasts, etc.).
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Surrounded by a team of fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary with bonus.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or alcohol your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of a digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to apply
Send us your CV with a tailored cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies, please