Head of Sales
- To grow current and implement new sales channels in line with Neuro Web Marketing Sales & Marketing Growth Plan.
- To Meet Growth Plan Targets and close deals on 4 new clients per calendar month growing the customer base of Neuro Web Marketing by 40% from 32 Clients to 80 clients through new business development.
- To report solid data to the CEO on new business metrics and best ROI sales channels to inform marketing strategy
- To develop a best-in-class agency sales team through ongoing coaching and effective sales and marketing integration that is known in the industry as second-to-none for training sales professional
- Increased client base to 80 clients through new project acquisition generating 20% more revenue in 18 months
- A healthy monthly pipeline of consistently of 40 new warm leads in. This means 12 monthly proposals to be sent out.
- Sales and Marketing integrated via a range of inbound and outbound marketing channels within 18 months.
- A pool of sales collateral that supports the sales process
- A defined a communicated sales process for the whole organisation
- Database of warm decision-makers with level of insight into decision-makers continually nurtured through marketing automation (Email nurture)
- Growth of partnership organisations to 10 trusted and established organisations that Neuro Web Marketing gets referred business from
- Reduced lead to sale time for new business by 60% through process efficiencies and automation from 51 days to 21 days.
Once Neuro Web Marketing’s ideal clients to target are agreed, you will take the initiative in creating growth from these prospects, , building and cultivating relationships with relevant decision-makers and influencers.
Responsible for growing Neuro Web Marketing’s consumer base globally and meeting growth plan targets, you will take new business prospects through the whole sales lifecycle from qualification to closing the deal involving the necessary team members as required.
You’ll use a range of sales materials, which you will have developed with your colleagues and then track which are the most effective sales channels for the agency. This in turn will inform the marketing strategy.
You will own and be responsible for the efficiency of the sales process including developing the sales collateral in collaboration with designers and the internal Neuro Web Marketing team.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Positivity. Positive thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Fun. Most of all, must have a genuine sense of fun and enjoy life.
- Attention to detail. Does not let anything slip through the cracks.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative, in all modes of communication.
- Customer relationship skills. High level of relationship building. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
- Efficiency. Able to produce and deliver work with minimal wasted effort.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- General thirst for knowledge. Learns quickly and is able to understand and absorb new information.
- Presentation Skills – equally comfortable presenting to large multi-nationals and owner-managed businesses
- Intelligence. Learns quickly/ Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organisation and planning skills. Plans and organises in an efficient manner and focuses on key priorities.
- Overall Passion for excellence. Exhibits passion for work, coaches staff to improve performance.
- Team Player. Must strive when working both as part of a team and use own initiative.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Ability to hire A Players. Sources, selects and sells A Players to join the company.
- B2B Business Development Experience
- SEO, CRO, PPC & SM practices (understanding). Specific experience or understanding of the practices and strategies of the relevant departments.
- Project management (understanding). Previous management experience is prefered, but not essential.
- Team Management (useful but not required)
What the job will entail:
- Closing new business from the sales pipeline.
- Generating referrals from partnership organisations
- Being the main point of contact for prospects
- Learning, and having an understanding of all departments (SEO, CRO, PPC, Development and Social Media).
- Attending prospect meetings.
- Understanding the prospects’ business models in order to communicate with them effectively.
- Delivering results and new businesses/sales channel ROI reporting.
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team.
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for excellence (not mediocrity)
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Choose Growth, Not Protection
- Empower and inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Stay lean, go fast and break things.
- Never stop learning, Be Curious and Adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing and sales knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or alcohol your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to Apply:
Send your CV with a tailored cover letter to email@example.com