Junior Conversion Rate Optimiser
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our unique psychology-based Conversion Optimisation team on Oxford Street in London.
We are looking for a driven, detail-orientated individual to join our growing Conversion team and become a Junior Conversion Rate Optimiser.
Our conversion team exists to ensure that our clients’ websites are optimised in every way possible so that they can to turn more visitors and traffic into paying customers.
Essentially, using psychology, we make websites simple to use, effective for conversion, and ensure they appear on page one on Google.
We use a whole array of tools, from survey responses to analytics data, user tests to heatmapping and we combine this with our extensive knowledge of psychology, which we constantly maintain and refine through reading and training (which is very strong in our company culture). This is a varied role where you’ll be turning insights you uncover from user research into testable hypotheses and solutions to improve client conversion rates (and revenues).
We will heavily invest in you, and as a result we’re looking for someone who wants to develop a career with us and in return, we offer great benefits, training and experience. So if you have a passion for psychology, design, UX, digital marketing, or even if you want to learn how to create and sustain money-making, value-packed websites that work, then this job is for you. We want someone who is hungry to learn and has a strong interest in marketing.
What the Junior Conversion Rate Optimiser job will entail
You will be assisting our Conversion team to make sure the department runs smoothly and on time. Day to day tasks will include:
- Delving into data from a range of sources to draw insights into websites and their customers
- Conducting research surveys so we can find out why our clients sites aren’t working
- Setting up user testing experiments
- Implementing additional tracking or goals to get better insights
- Analysing data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Briefing the Conversion team on your findings and playing a part in the creation of challenger
concepts for testing
- Communicating with developers and designers
- Writing client-facing reports that explain our methodology, and show why what we do can’t
- Reporting statistics and results to clients from our experiments
- Setting up split tests (A/B tests)
- Documenting what you learn and any new processes along the way
- Fact finding for the department
- Researching new tools, extensions, plug-ins and anything else that will make our work easier
and more effective.
- General admin
What you need to be
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience because our training programme can turn anyone into a conversion guru. We just need to see that you are detailed, very driven, creative and have a growth mind-set. We are a problem-solving agency, so we need people that think on their feet and trust their gut feeling.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that:
- Have an interest in psychology
- Are are highly intelligent, inquisitive and genuine – with great academics from a top-tier University
to prove it
- Able to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Are a stickler for detail.
- Capable of producing documents which are well written and pleasing to the eye
- Have strong experience with excel
- Experience with data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Awesome writing skills
- Have a love of books, reading and learning
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (although this is not essential)
- Have fluency in English
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary with bonus and benefits
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing knowledge
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses
- Surrounded by a team of fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer)
- Be at the forefront of a digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies –
what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to apply
Send us your CV with a tailored cover letter below
No Agencies, please