Junior SEO Specialist
A rare opportunity has come up to join our advanced, highly-technical Search Engine Optimisation team on Oxford Street in London.
Neuro Web Marketing is a young boutique digital agency that specialises advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Our expertise and ability to deliver only the most excellent work means our reputation alone drives our rapid growth.
Our clients range from well-known international luxury brands to smaller startups needing to make their websites and marketing efforts much more explosive, and we use our deep SEO expertise to catapult them past the competition.
We’re a small, friendly and informal team with a strong business, psychology and marketing background.
We deliver only the most awesome work, provide a great work environment with *only A-players*, and offer a fantastic place in which to further your career and become a digital marketing expert while learning the business from the ground up.
Our SEO Team Exists to develop and apply new ways to ensure our clients get high growth in Search Engine Traffic, to grow their businesses and revenue. We’re constantly researching, strategising and planning new, clever ways to drive traffic, testing opportunities, and interrogating data to make new hypotheses and keep moving forward.
This is a new, full-time London-based position for a Junior SEO Specialist to help deliver Search Engine Optimisation projects.
What the Junior SEO Specialist job involves
In particular, you’ll learn to deliver a wide range of SEO projects with new & existing clients, including:
- Carrying out site audits for SEO growth opportunities
- Gathering business requirements from clients
- Analysing traffic data and behavioural data and making hypotheses to test
- Digging through details of html code, searching for clues
- Making on-site changes to meta data, H tags etc
- Advising and implementing Site Structure changes
- Performing Link Research
- Content outreach
- Using and developing new technical tools to improve our implementation of SEO growth
- Managing an external design and development agency to ensure quality of delivery
What you’ll need to be
You don’t need experience as our accelerated training programme and ongoing mentoring support will rapidly accelerate your skill growth.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that:
- Are are highly intelligent, inquisitive and genuine – with great academics from a top-tier University
to prove it
- Able to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Are a stickler for detail.
- Have strong experience with excel
- Experience with data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Have a love of books, reading and learning
- Are Self-starters
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics (although this is not essential)
- Have fluency in English
You need to reflect our values to our clients: intense desire to learn and develop your skills, make complexity simple, make the magic happen, listen carefully, speak plainly and directly, focus on helping our clients to grow their businesses through better serving their website visitors.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary with bonus and benefits
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing knowledge
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses
- Surrounded by a team of fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer)
- Be at the forefront of a digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies –
what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to apply
Apply below and attach your CV and tailored Cover Letter.
No Agencies please