SEO Executive Role
A rare opportunity has come up to join our advanced, highly-technical Search Engine Optimisation team in the heart of Covent Garden in London.
Neuro Web Marketing is a boutique digital agency that specialises advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation. Our expertise and ability to deliver only the most excellent work means our reputation alone drives our rapid growth.
Our clients range from well-known international luxury brands to smaller startups needing to make their websites and marketing efforts much more explosive, and we use our deep SEO expertise to catapult them past the competition.
We’re a fun, friendly and informal team with a strong business, psychology and marketing background.
We deliver only the most awesome work, provide a great work environment with *only A-players*, and offer a fantastic place in which to further your career and become a digital marketing expert while learning the business from the ground up.
Our SEO Team exists to develop and apply new ways to ensure our clients get high growth in Search Engine Traffic, to grow their businesses and revenue. We’re constantly researching, strategising and planning new, clever ways to drive traffic, testing opportunities, and interrogating data to make new hypotheses and keep moving forward.
This is a new, full-time London-based position for an SEO Executive to help deliver Search Engine Optimisation projects.
What the SEO Executive role involves:
In particular, you’ll learn to deliver a wide range of SEO projects with new & existing clients, including:
- Carrying out technical (and awesomely built) website SEO audits
- Advising and implementing Site URL Structure changes
- Performing Link Research & Outreach Link Building
- Analysing and Detoxing inbound link profiles
- Working on our super strategic Keyword Strategy (it’s legendary!)
- Analysing traffic and analytics data (and behavioural data) and making hypotheses to test against
- Digging through html code, searching for clues and issues to fix
- Making on-site changes to meta data, H tags etc
- Using and developing new technical tools to improve our implementation of SEO growth
- Helping to build new client SEO strategies
- Meeting with clients to run through the results we’ve gained them (optional).
- Creating monthly reporting of the awesome results we’ve got our clients
- Helping to improve our already-crafted company culture
What you’ll need to be:
We would like at least 1.5-2 years of experience for this role although you don’t need experience in every area of the above list as we custom build a training program for each and every member that joins our loyal team. We heavily invest in our team. It’s the most important part of what we do. If you’re in the industry to grow and upwards is the only way, Neuro is for you.
The training you’ll get is a thorough and accelerated training program, and gives ongoing mentoring support (from the best mentors we can find) that will rapidly accelerate your skill growth based on years of experience of working with new team members just like you.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that:
- Are in a continuous growth mindset and needs to succeed.
- Have 1.5-2 years of SEO experience (preferably) although not essential.
- Is intelligent, inquisitive and genuine.
- Is a loyal team member (or a team leader!).
- Are able to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
- Are a stickler for detail.
- Have a strong experience with excel.
- Have experience with data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Have a love of books, reading, learning and self-growth.
- Are self-starters.
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Have fluency in English.
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work this candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
1. Strive for excellence in everything that you do.
2. Every problem has a solution.
3. Stay lean, go fast and break things.
4. Learn and adapt to win.
5. Make every single second count.
6. Empower and inspire each other.
7. Contribute your ideas and don’t simply take orders.
What you’ll get
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- Lots of benefits (private Bupa dental, a yearly Christmas trip away, team lunches, Friday breakfasts, etc.).
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Surrounded by a team of fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary with bonus.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or alcohol your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of a digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
How to apply
Send us your CV with a tailored cover letter to email@example.com
No Agencies, please